Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
[aclug-L] UNIX RELATED EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

To: <ACLUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] UNIX RELATED EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
From: "Jeff Vileta (MTC)" <JVileta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 13:08:23 -0700

All right let me try this one without hitting any stray buttons.

We are currently working with a company in Tacoma who is looking for
 a few Unix types.  I thought these openings may be close enough to
share with your group. Positions include;

1.  System Admin
Unix Sun/Solaris system for someone who is familiar with
C scripting.

2.  Configuration Management / Tester
Source control, development of testbeds, RCs and visual source

3.  Object Oriented Developer

Ok Ok I know this one doesn't belong.  However it is a chance to
travel to France for the first couple of months to mentor a
french team with C++/NT and some Unix.  Following that you will
get a chance to travel to New York for another month and then
come back home.  You will be taken care of with first class
accommodations while traveling.

If you know anyone that may be interested, shoot me an email or
give me a call.

Jeff Vileta
Multiple Technologies Corp
(425) 391-2909