Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
[aclug-L] Free broken keyboards

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Free broken keyboards
From: tdoubrav@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:49:45 -0500 (CDT)

Who was it at the meeting that was looking for broken/old/cheap keyboards to
plug into a cluster of linux boxen?

I think I may have a deal for you.  My company throws away 3-4 per week,
usually with just a key or two not working properly.

I rescued three or four from the trash can.  Their yours if you want them.

Tyler

E-Mail: tdoubrav@xxxxxxxx
Date: 16-Jun-99
Time: 18:46:49