Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
[aclug-L] Special Edition Redhat LINUX at Sams Wholesale

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Special Edition Redhat LINUX at Sams Wholesale
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 18:28:56 -0600

I just went to sams and picked up 5.2 deluxe, with bonus of:
        Red hat LINUX unleashed
        Using LINUX
        Maximum RPM
        SAMS teach yourself LINUX in 24 hours

I picked  up the entire package for 29.95.  The four books are electronic
PDF, but I was getting ready to buy the LINUX unleashed for 54.95, in
paperback.

When I got mine, the were about 20 copies left!
Someone might see if sams would interested in putting aclug's address up
for the new people buying LINUX, because there were many  looking!  Maybe
Sam's might be interested in a LINUX demo day?

mike