Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] re:windows eviction

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] re:windows eviction
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 11:06:50 -0500

check out my web page(link in my signature).

i have a number cad packages for linux.
for eda check the links below the picture of the pc card.
also check SAL

http://SAL.KachinaTech.COM/sal1.shtml
http://SAL.KachinaTech.COM/Z/1/index.shtml
good luck

Michael Holmes wrote:

I have a spice based program.  It is a graphical circuit design and
simulation program.  I must use it for work, I design Industrial controls,
and data aq. units,  for machines in the factory.  I also use a cad
program.  I cannot find any replacement from LINUX which would do the same.
 What eats me so is produce a machine which is windows driven.  But, that
is not linux's fault, it is because I do not understand LINUX yet.  I have
visual c++ and laziness takes over.  There is nothing I am aware of which
compares to visual c++.  Any replacements will be appreciated, because I
really hate M$.

mike

--
phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx