Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
[aclug-L] xwindows? which is the best?

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] xwindows? which is the best?
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 16:54:20 -0600

I am currently running afterstep.  I am thinking of either gnome, or kde.
 Which is the best, which is closest to apple or windows?  Is there
anything available yet which will run windows applications.  IE. games
which have to run in win95?  I am currently dual boot (LINUX/win95)  I
would love to mail bill back his CD!!  But, I cannot get rid of windows
yet, as I do not know of LINUX applications to serve the same purpose.

Mike