Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] ibm-ps2 server

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] ibm-ps2 server
From: John Alexander <john.alexander@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 16:50:07 -0500

MCA.... Unless you wanna work with very little documentation, and hardware that isn't well supported , don't touch them. I've got one in a box if somebody wants to drive over to my house to pick it up. Debian was working on adding MCA drivers to the kernel, but, frankly, I gave up on the hardware in favor of the better-supported Alpha processor.

ja