Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Topics for June 7

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Topics for June 7
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 04:07:41 -0500

if you do graphics without me i'll be pissed.

phrostie

John Goerzen wrote:

Hi,

For topics for our June 7 meeting, here's what I've heard so far.
Which of these do y'all like, or do you have other suggestions as well
that we might want to talk about?

 * Graphics.  Gimp, scanners, digital cameras, netpbm, etc.

 * Databases.  Servers, tie-ins to CGI and frontends, and perhaps a SQL primer.

Comments?

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
Developer, Debian GNU/Linux (Free powerful OS upgrade)       www.debian.org |