Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] netscape causing keyboard to 'hang'

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] netscape causing keyboard to 'hang'
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 06:05:18 -0500

i have the same problem.
go to "top"
get the id then kill it.

j m wagle wrote:

Help!
I am running redhat 5.2 with kernel 2.2.4.
every once in a while, netscape (communicator 4.5.1), acts like
there is a hardware problem, and my keyboard is completely
disabled.  (or else I don't know the 'secret code'), so I turn my
computer off.

Any ideas? i've had this configuration for more than a month, and
this problem started this past week.
Is there anyway to run a 'test' on my memory (32 meg on a 686)?

thanks in advance,
mike wagle,
wichita, ks

--