Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Gnome

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Gnome
From: zeroheroz <zeroheroz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:48:46 -0700

Thanks for the answers Michael, I'm going to look for that book tomorrow.  I
did manage to create a "directory"  called "Darrell" but it has a red circle
with a line through it. LOL. (those usually mean something bad ,,, very bad).
This has went way beyond installing an OS ,, it's turned into a freakin'
quest!