Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Linux Expo in Cary, NC

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Linux Expo in Cary, NC
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 13:02:04 -0500 (CDT)

What you gonna bring me?
:)

--
Clint Brubakken
Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
---
"The straightforward and easy path was to join the proprietary software world,
signing nondisclosure agreements and promising not to help my fellow hacker....
I could have made money this way, and perhaps had fun programming (if I closed
my eyes to how I was treating other people).  But I knew that when my career was
 over, I would look back on years of building walls to divide people, and feel
I had made the world ugly."

  -- Richard Stallman (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)