Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Linux Expo in Cary, NC

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Linux Expo in Cary, NC
From: Leon Do <ldo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 04:23:19 -0500

Oh, yeah, It started this week, but I don't get to go there until saturday,
so I almost forgot

sorry, should let you guy know early.

By the way, it is me, Leon (Truong).  I just moved to NC last several months
for job.   Right now, I work for Lucent Technologies.    If any of you need a
job here, then let me know.

Leon Do