Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Kernel Source

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Kernel Source
From: Bob_Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 16:37:02 +0000

Jeff wrote:

> On Wed, 19 May 1999, Michael Holmes wrote:
>
> > What is the title of the LINUX Kernel source.  I want to list out the
> > program and see how it ticks.  I am looking for the actual c code.
>
> Get a cup of coffee.
> Cancel that, get a pot of coffee.

Or 2 cases of Dr Pepper, Coke or any other not "caffeine free" flavor of
choice.

If you insist on coffee.. Get lots of sugar to mix into it as well..

> And some snickers bars.

Or as many pizza cupons you can find that won't expire in the next few
months

> Take a deep breath.

And a very long nap, setting up the cot next to the keyboard.  (Then
call in sick if you work... Heck, quit.)

> cd /usr/src/linux
> find . -name '*.c' -print

There is an excelent book that can help you get started...  I don't
remember the exact title, but it was something obviously about the
"linux Kernel"...

--
      -=  Bob =-
Hey.. This is my mail and I charge for SPAM I receive...