Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
[aclug-L] Where to get Debian

To: "Air Capital Linux Users Group" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Where to get Debian
From: "Troy Wolf" <troy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:57:56 -0500

Where and how does anyone recommend getting Debian?
http://www.debian.org is not a working URL )

I'll be installing onto a system without a CD-ROM.  With RH, I just perform an FTP install from the CD on another Linux box.  Can I do a similar thing with Debian? Or do you recommend some other method? I know I'll be in for a surprise because I'm sure the installation is totally different between RH and Debian.

Tips and URL's appreciated.
Troy Wolf is an equal-opportunity beggar.

THANKS.
Troy Wolf