Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Video problems

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: craigter@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Video problems
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 May 1999 22:06:47 -0500

Craig Terhune <craigter@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>  John most of the time I haven't got a flipping clue. I will ask another
> stupid
> question. What app. should I be using to edit or create  Word compatible
> files.

Don't worry, we're here to help get you going :-)  You may want to
come to one of our meetings, where we can demonstrate the answers to
your question right there.

Currently, there are no Free programs (ones that come standard with
Linux) to do that.  However, I recommend WordPerfect if you have to do
that.  I think the website is www.sdcorp.com or linux.corel.com.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 759,516th digit of pi is 2.