Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
[aclug-L] Mouse and X

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Mouse and X
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 23:41:54 -0500 (CDT)

I just installed debian 2.1 , and am trying to get Xwindows to work, but I
can't get my mouse to work.
2 questions:
How can I tell with Win 95, what port my mouse uses?

This is a 3 button serial mouse, and it is working on Win 95, I assume
its either Microsoft or MouseSystems (the underside of my mouse
describes it as a serial PNP). It is a "Today's Mouse"

Any suggestions ???

| The Cheez-Czar  http://www.hackboy.com/~cabrubak    |
Pulp Fiction cost $8million to make - $5 million going to actor's salaries.