Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] Speedstar A50 Video

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] Speedstar A50 Video
From: "Gary L Merrick" <scarabea@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 00:14:22 -0500

I would have traded, but to late, I took the card back and got an ATI Xpert
Rage128 16mb AGP. Guess what, the problem is worse now, I can't get anything
up with Xwindows! I guess I'll have to wait for an update or something else,
I'm really getting tired of fighting it.

Can someone send off some directions to the May 2nd meeting, I'd like to
attend, if it was put out I must have missed it.

Gary.