Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Suggest for portable backup device?

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Suggest for portable backup device?
From: "Maverick, Ven-Han Ieong" <vhieong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:25:24 -0600 (CST)

Hi, Jeffrey,
        Thank for your suggestion, yes, I have check out onsale recently,
so and I found the SyQuest, I was thinking to bid it...wa...I better no
now. Is the SyQuest got problem on both external and internal? What would
be your recommendation? coz I found so many backup driver outside? like
HP, Zip, Jaz..etc...just don't know which one I should pick..please help
and thank.
                                        Ieong