Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
[aclug-L] Dumb Question 101

To: Linux users group questions <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Dumb Question 101
From: maholmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 04:17:25 -0600

What is the name of the file which has all the stuff from the screen
during boot-up.  When I was at the install fest, we kept going to it, to
see if stuff was where it was supposed to be.  It was way tooooo much
information at once.  It was suggested my sound card was trying to
initiate prior to the isapnp statement.  My modem starts right up every
time, where as my sound card is whisper quiet.

Mike Holmes