Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] Potential Topic : Disaster Recovery ...

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] Potential Topic : Disaster Recovery ...
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 00:08:15 -0500 (CDT)

Well... who do you know who owns a RealVideo server license?  As I recall,
it's around $400 or so for the software license.

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Michael Holmes wrote:

> I'd kill for a tape of this evening's meeting--backing up (computer that
> is)
> I only wish I had spell checked my last message, before I had sent it; you
> cee I are a Kollege studant!
>
> I'm waiting to get back one of my e-mails with a bunch of red marks on it!!
> Just for the sake of argument, how hard would it be to video record the
> meeting, and put it on the server with real video?  I get pilot weather
> from the internet using real video.
>
> Mike

  Jonathan Hall  *  jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx  *  PGP public key available
 Systems Admin, Future Internet Services; Goessel, KS * (316) 367-2487
         http://www.futureks.net  *  PGP Key ID: FE 00 FD 51
         -=  Running Debian GNU/Linux 2.0, kernel 2.0.36  =-