Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] usernet/modems

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] usernet/modems
From: "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 18:36:02 -0500

What actually happens when I toggle the usernet interface button (the little "light" goes to yellow)? It obviously doesn't hang up, but does it goof the connection up?

question #2 (while I have your attention) is why don't the window controls in the upper right of the window work? I have to go to the "file" drop-down to close the window (or type exit at the command prompt). Should I try Window Maker or KDE instead of NextStep? How do I add that to my system? (does all this count as question #2? :-) )

Thanks,
jeff2