Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Eterm

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Eterm
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 22:39:03 -0600

oh yea, it must be my day to get blamed for everything :-).

Greg House wrote:

>Geeze, Greg.  What client are you using for e-mail?  This whole document
>came up grey in eudora.  :-/

Um...as embarrassing as it may seem given that I'm writing to a Linux
mailing list, I'm using Outlook Express.  The weird formatting came from
pfrostie's original msg (and whatever Outlook/Word did to it in the course
of trying to reply...).  I noticed it had an odd font on my machine.

Hadda ask, didn't ya?  I started using it before I got into Linux, has all
my old messages in it...still haven't totally decided what distribution I'm
gonna keep running, um...yeah, that's it...

Greg

--
phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh I've slipped the surly bonds of dos