Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] More sticker madness

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] More sticker madness
From: John Reinke <ufotofu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 20:26:45 -0600

While I can appreciate the idea, I've always thought those types of
stickers were sort of immature. While there's nothing about the sticker at
the URL below that associates it with Linux, I really think that Linux
users should not stoop to the level of displaying stickers like that. We've
got too much class. I like things more like John's T-shirt, "Where do you
want to go Tomorow?", which are more subtle, but ring closer to the truth
than Microsoft's original slogan.

Seeing how popular these little squares are, we should consider making
T-shirts or something else to help increase Linux awareness. However, we
shouldn't do it unless we do it right.

Just my $.02...