Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] http://theref.c3d.rl.af.mil/theref.html

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] http://theref.c3d.rl.af.mil/theref.html
From: "Galen Tieszen" <gtieszen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 12:00:25 -0600

Thanks Mike!!

I found Theref years ago, back when www was in it's infancy (before Netscape
2.0 or IE).  I downloaded it, but lost the url, so I'm very glad to have it
again.

To anyone who fools around with hardware: I'd strongly suggest that you
Bookmark this url, and write it down so you don't loose it, because this is
one of the best harware (drive) resources on the web.

Galen