Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
[aclug-L] Short Note...LINUX/local/sources

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Short Note...LINUX/local/sources
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 17:27:01 -0600

I was just up at Best Buy, they had a shelf a quarter full of Red Hat
stuff, and another brand(not Debian).  I spoke with the department manager,
and he said he had just converted over to LINUX.  He said that they
intended to start carrying more applications which ported to LINUX.

......RIGHT ON......

Mike Holmes