Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Phenomenal Web Hosting Offer

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Phenomenal Web Hosting Offer
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 12:10:59 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 pricing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> THE BEST WEB HOSTING AND ONLINE MARKETING FOR YOUR BUSINESS ON THE
> ENTIRE INTERNET! OUR GUARENTEE OF THIS AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE OR
> YOUR MONEYBACK!

You know I was _just_ looking for someone to host a web site for me.
It's so tough these days to find someone who'll do that.  You know,
and I don't want just any web hosting, I need the BEST WEB HOSTING.

Thank you, PhenomINET, for taking time out of your day (and ours) to
spread your Good News on this mailing list.

Sayyyyyy, isn't it spelled "guarantee"?

> PhenomINET offers even its most basic customers FREE registering
> with search engines

But wait, isn't that free already?

> if needed, we are always around even on weekends...even on a Sunday!

But wait, isn't Sunday part of the weekend?

> For all PhenomINET customers we offer more than 99.9% uptime

... at 2400 baud.

> if we go down its only to make our software and service better for you.

... or a power outage, or a network disruption, or...

Jeff Schaller                 | Voice: (316) 946-7255    /V\   I
UNIX System Administrator     | Fax:   (316) 946-2809   // \\  N
I do not speak for the Bombardier Aerospace Group.     /(   )\ U