Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Meeting dates, topics, suggestions

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Meeting dates, topics, suggestions
From: John Reinke <ufotofu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 01:06:24 -0600

I need to speak here, since I'm one of the unlucky ones who cannot attend
the meeting.

Tuesday will be a little better for me, but I have a class at 7pm. 6pm on
Tuesday would be best for me, but that's probably too early for others. But
then, *I* teach the lab at 7pm. Why don't I try to convince everyone to
attend the meeting instead of working on their programs?  ;-)

Anyone for Friday or Saturday night? (A true sign that I have no life...)

John