Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 1999:
[aclug-L] Star Office 5.0

To: ACLUG <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Star Office 5.0
From: Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 06:14:08 +0000

am i the only one experiencing problems installing StarOffice 5.0?  it
still locks up my X session every time...  i am currently running
XFree86-3.3.3-1, from the rpms on redhat's website... i have heard there
are problems b/n SO5 and the S3ViRGE X server, which is what i am
running...  any one have any ideas?

jesse

--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~mdw/boycott/