Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1998:
[aclug-L] Autorpm

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Autorpm
From: Todd_Lundstedt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 08:08:42 -0600

OK.. it is installed, and libnet is installed, and I can find the output
mailed to root... but a message indicates it "Can't connect to ftp...."
I am behind a firewall.  I have added
FTP_Firewall ("firewall_servername");
FTP_Passive ("Yes");
I have tried it with and without the Passive setting, (default is No).
I still get "can't connect..." message...
Anyone have any clues???
I can manually ftp from the Linux server thru the firewall to get to
ftp.ou.edu, but the autorpm won't connect.

Please respond to kulua-l@xxxxxxxxx