Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] WordPerfect 8 -- A Christmas present! John... Check this o

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] WordPerfect 8 -- A Christmas present! John... Check this out...
From: "Steve Michels" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:26:39 -0600

John,

John, I have "distributorship" access to these products... I'll be opening a
LOCAL online store very soon that will beat most of the prices you are
seeing right now. The products you mentioned are available, and I may be
able to help, if you don't hear from the "other" store soon, let me know,
and I will place a special order for any interested parties. I have to meet
a $200.00 minimum order point in any product combination. Not a problem with
an active group like the aclug-L. Drop me a line if you would like me to
look further into this on a "special order" basis. I'll do anything I can to
help!

Steve Michels
One-on-One Computer Services
Webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx