Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] procmail info

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] procmail info
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 10:45:14 -0600

Excellent, thanks!

Also I should add that the following commands can give some useful
information:

man procmailrc
man procmailex
man procmail

procmail is available as a package in Debian, RedHat, and (possibly)
Slackware, in which case it will live in /usr/bin.

Also, Linux generally uses /var/spool/mail, but hopefully you won't have to
explicitly specify the inbox anyway.

John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |