Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] [ off topic ]

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] [ off topic ]
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 15:07:03 -0600

i did some looking around and could not find any applications for it.

i'm sort of in the same mind set, learn as much as i can, but for the moment linux is keep me busy.

phrostie

==================================

Jesse Kaufman wrote:

hey, i was wondering what anyone has heard about BeOS...  yes, i realize
this is a LINUX usergroup and not an "Alternate OS" user group, but i
figure if someone can ask an NT question, i can ask about BeOS (no
offense to the person that asked that NT question, by the way!!!).

i'm just interested in getting as much experience on as many different
platforms as i can, and BeOS intrigues me, because it is so
multimedia-based, and i (IMHO) think the gui is nice...

anyway, what've you heard?

jesse