Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1998:
[aclug-L] kernel 2.1.29 == 2.2?

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] kernel 2.1.29 == 2.2?
From: Cheez-Czar <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 14:47:06 -0600 (EST)

Ok I saw Linus's message that 2.1.29 would be 2.2 but he was chicken, so I
thought what the hell, and compiled it ... and it works. At least sound,
and ppp works, oh yeah and it boots :) .

A few error messages listed, like it couldn't reset my  scsi controller
and coulddn't find vfat and nfs modules  (I didn't complie nfs, but did
vfat ) I'd look through the log, but I don't know where these messages
are.

But so far things look god :)

| The Cheez-Czar     http://www.hackboy.com/~cabrubak |