Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] two minor questions

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] two minor questions
From: Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:08:29 -0600

Cheez-Czar wrote:

> As your a student a good course to take would be intro to unix, Yuo sould
> learn a lot, and if the have adv unix, or programming in unix or the like
> its a great class or you can just tread the book from it, I forgot its
> name Roach do you reember?

sounds good... too bad Tabor doesn't offer much as far as unix goes... what i've
learned about linux, is either from books, experience, or the 'gurus' i've come
into contact via this mailing list and others...  BUT, since i'm going to Kstate
next year, i'm sure i'll be able to get some more UNIX stuff under my belt!
can't
wait!

jesse

--
! Tabor College              !          ICQ UIN1: 4022791 !