Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1998:
[aclug-L] drive mounting

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] drive mounting
From: jeffrey.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:44:49 -0600

Well folks, here's the next installment of dumb questions from me.  After
getting the floppy and cdrom to mount and subsequently cd'ing to one or the
other and getting an ls of the root, why does cat fail to list anything
usable from an ascii file?  It gorked my display to the point that reset
couldn't fix it.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff