Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Good book for Linux

To: ACLUG <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Good book for Linux
From: Cheez-Czar <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:07:38 -0600 (EST)

One good book is Linux Network Administration.

If you want to do multimedia there is Linux Multimedia Guide, alot of the
info is from how-to's but I like it in book form in one place.

There is also a Unix System Admin handbook, not sure how good it is, its
about 3 years old, so I doubt it mentions much about linux, but some
things are universal

| The Cheez-Czar  http://www.hackboy.com/~cabrubak    |