Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1998:
[aclug-L] upstart OS gets some respect! (http://www.cnet.com/Content/Rep

To: "ACLUG" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] upstart OS gets some respect! (http://www.cnet.com/Content/Reports/Trends/Linu
From: "spiff" <spiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 23:43:26 -0600

  friend sent this to me cause he knew I was into Linux, read it and while
it is slanted, I think it actually would provide a bit of an opportunity for
Linux users to sound out and perhaps enlighten a few people on what Linux
can do and is all about.  there is a message board one can sound off on,
however instead of just slamming windows or the writer perhaps pointing out
that there are alternatives like star office  etc, might be a good approach

ttyl,
spiff

http://www.cnet.com/Content/Reports/Trends/Linux/?dd.cn