Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
[aclug-L] Re: none

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: none
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31 Oct 1998 09:20:48 -0600

You may want to try upgrading to the latest kernel.  There have been
some updates starting in 2.0.35 for the Adaptec cards since Adaptec
finally opened up their specs to Linux developers.  I assume that your
Jaz drive is hooked up to the Adaptec?

John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |