Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] C++ ideas...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] C++ ideas...
From: Jeremy Johnstone <jsjohnst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 14:02:10 -0500 (CDT)

I am about 50% of the way done on righting the affore mentioned program. I
should have it doen before 5:00pm this evening. If I do, I will post a
link to the list of where to get it. I am writing this program entirely in
C, becauseI felt C++ would be over kill for such a simple program.

Jeremy

P.S. And of course I will GPL it.