Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] PPP Success

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] PPP Success
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Oct 1998 16:25:57 -0500

I must say that I feel silly for not thinking of that before.  The
pap-secrets file supports passwords in quotes, so I will have to
update the SouthWind example files to work that way.  (The assumption
is that the # character will work fine inside quotes; haven't verified
it yet though).

Anyway, a good warning, and a problem I'd never encountered before.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |