Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Re: your mail

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Re: your mail
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Oct 1998 07:35:44 -0500

Due to licensing restrictions for the Cinepak codec, you have to
compile it in for yourself.  You can find the source for xanim at,
hopefully, one of the following sites:

  http://xanim.va.pubnix.com/home.html
  http://smurfland.cit.buffalo.edu/xanim/home.html
  http://www.tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de/xanim/