Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Re: your mail

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Re: your mail
From: Leon Do <leondo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 23:31:21 -0500 (CDT)

I meant a program that can run *.mov file.  When I run it against the
animated file it worked fine, but, it gave me errors when I
run quick time video.  The command I used:
xanim bc.mov
XAnim Rev 2.70.6.4 by Mark Podlipec (c) 1991-1997
QT Video Codec: Radius Cinepak is unsupported by this executable.(E18)
      Please see the file "cinepak.readme".
Usage:
   XAnim [options] anim [ [options] anim ... ]
   -h  lists some common options, but may be out of date.
   See xanim.readme or the man page for detailed help.

-Leon Do