Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] word processor needed...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] word processor needed...
From: Cheez-Czar <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:07:21 -0500 (CDT)

I saw it on  slashdot (http://www.slashdot.org) . From News.com :

Priced at $79.95, S.u.S.E's Linux Office Suite 99 ...
Office Suite 99 also comes with the latest version of Applixware 4.4.1,
which includes Applixware word, spreadsheets, graphics, and presentation
applications, and HTML authoring component. It also comes with Applix
Data and Applix Builder.

http://www.suse.com/Product/Office99/

| The Cheez-Czar  http://www.hackyboy.com/~cabrubak    |