Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] two questions

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] two questions
From: Jeremy Johnstone <jsjohnst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 02:29:07 -0500 (CDT)

Not sure on your first question. I do know that the "stock" sound drivers
in 2.0 do not include that card. On to your next question. Your needs
happen to be one of my specialties. Linux excels at network related tasks
and hands down blows NT out of the water. Email me with more info / specs
and I'll be glad to assist you in your needs.