Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
[aclug-L] ELF ???

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] ELF ???
From: KONG WO <tkwo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 19:17:45 -0500

Hi,
    I tried to install the KDE 1.0 desktop on my Caldera linux box.
When I do the "rpm -i kde*.rpm", I got this message "ELF is needed
before installing the KDE. So, I recompiled the kernel to support the
ELF. After recompiling, I still get the same massages when I try to
install the KDE. May someone give me an idea? Thanks in advance

Kong
e-mail: tkwo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx