Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Netscape Warning message!!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Netscape Warning message!!
From: RHS Linux User <sohel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 04:29:18 +0000

Hi John,

yup, `startx --bpp 32` and its working perfectly now. Except it
sometimes crashes(says bus error..a known bug in NS for Linux)..i looked
in the usenet and found a solution for that(update libc..havent done
that yet)

On another note ... Got 5.1 cd from Linuxmall. I just got everything
working and dont wanna go through a complete install of 5.1 So what
precautions should i take before i do an upgrade to 5.1 from 5.0?

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

best,
sohel