Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1998:
[aclug-L] it may be too late but......

To: "'aclug-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] it may be too late but......
From: "Frost, Keith A" <Keith.Frost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:02:07 -0500

Yesterday I went by the Boeing Surplus on 47th  between Seneca and
Broadway.
In addition to the normal cool junk they had a pallet with some NEC
multi sync monitors on it priced at $80.

There may not be any left but if you're looking for a monitor it is
worth checking

And yes the one I got works but there are no guarantee's.

The Surplus store is open to the public and they are open 10-5  mon. -
thurs.