Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Can't get RHL 5.1 installed

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Can't get RHL 5.1 installed
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Aug 1998 20:41:19 -0500

Wayne,

This is something you'll probably have to contact RedHat tech support or
the RedHat support list about (see www.redhat.com).

Just making a wild guess, error 2 is ENOENT -- "No such file or
directory", but that certainly isn't much help.

John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |