Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Here's something funny!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Here's something funny!
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:05:40 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Cheez-Czar wrote:

> i apologize i found a good microsoft joke, and I thought they send the
> joke not just the %#&^)*& URL.

Don't feel too bad, I went there and had a good laugh... Here's another MS
joke..

The car breakdown
---------------------------------

There are three engineers in a car; an electrical engineer, a chemical
engineer and a Microsoft engineer.  Suddenly the car just stops by the
side of the road, and the three engineers look at each other wondering
what could be wrong.

The electrical engineer suggests stripping down the electronics of the
car and trying to trace where a fault might have occurred.  The chemical
engineeer, not knowing much about cars, suggests that maybe the fuel is
becoming emulsified and getting blocked somewhere.

Then, the Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything, comes up
with a suggestion, "Why don`t we close all the windows, get out, get
back in, open the windows again, and maybe it`ll work !?"