Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1998:
[aclug-L] Linux News

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Linux News
From: Cheez-Czar <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:48:24 -0500 (CDT)

Ok for those that don't read slash dot, all I can say is ... why?

Anyway here is a  Linux update from /. (www.slashdot.org)

"You knew it was coming, but not you know what it is. Raster has taken all
his experience from Enlightenment, and hacked GTK to themable. Once the bugs
are ironed out, all Gnome applications will be able to be customized to
whatever bizarre extremes the
user desires. The RHAD Themes Page has been updated with a gigantic screenshot
showing what this
really means. "

I have a copy of the page with a screen shot (.7megs) at
http://www.hackboy.com/~cabrubak/themes.html

| The Cheez-Czar  http://www.cs.twsu.edu/~cabrubak     |