Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] slackware

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] slackware
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Apr 1998 08:28:06 -0600

Spiff,

There are a lot of RedHat and Debian people here.  There aren't as
many Slackware users anymore, I don't believe.  However, most issues
that arise are general to Linux or Unix and probably don't depend a
lot on the distribution used.

John

--
John Goerzen             | Developing for Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming       | Debian GNU/Linux is a free replacement for